Licensed Insurance Broker
Zach Fagiano has been in the insurance industry for over 10 years, specializing in property and casualty and risk management consulting. He started out specializing in small businesses and moved up to large commercial real estate risks. During that time, he acquired property & casualty, life & health, and surplus lines brokers licenses. He’s now the Senior Vice President overseeing global risk management consulting.
Zach is a subject matter expert and has spent much of his career focused on catastrophic modeling, captive management, and strategic risk management for large public and private investment companies, hedge funds, and risk management for a publicly traded large retailer. When not working in risk and insurance, Zach can be found restoring classic cars and running in endurance races.
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes in Georgia?
- What You Should Know About Lamar Auto Insurance in 2023
- What Is an At-Fault Accident and How Is Fault Determined?
- What Is Accident Forgiveness Coverage? An Overview of This Insurance Benefit
- Understanding Non-Owner SR-22 Car Insurance: What It Is and How to Get It