Licensed Insurance Agent
Daniel Walker graduated with a BS in Administrative Management in 2005 and has run his family’s insurance agency, FCI Agency, for over 15 years (BBB A+). He is licensed as an insurance agent to write property and casualty insurance, including home, life, auto, umbrella, and dwelling fire insurance. He’s also been featured on sites like Reviews.com and Safeco.
To ensure our content is accurate and up-to-date, Daniel reviews and fact-checks hundreds of insurance articles each month. He is passionate about helping consumers make the best decisions when choosing their insurance coverage. His mission is to guarantee the information you receive on our site regarding insurance rates and policy advice is accurate, evidence-based, current, and trustworthy.
- Colorado Cheapest Car Insurance & Best Coverage Options
- Does Car Insurance Cover Windshield Replacement?
- Does Car Insurance Cover Damage from a Hit and Run?
- Do You Need Car Insurance for a Driver With a Permit?
- Understanding Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI): What You Need to Know