Farmers CSR for 4 Years
Leslie Kasperowicz holds a BA in Social Sciences from the University of Winnipeg. She spent several years as a Farmers Insurance CSR, gaining a solid understanding of insurance products including home, life, auto, and commercial and working directly with insurance customers to understand their needs. She has since used that knowledge in her more than ten years as a writer, largely in the insurance niche. Leslie has been quoted in publications that include Reader’s Digest, Fox Business, and the Washington Post.
- Does Car Insurance Cover Damage from a Hit and Run?
- What Is Non-Owners Car Insurance?
- Get the Best Car Insurance Discounts for Nurses
- Are Car Insurance Premiums Tax Deductible?
- How a Traffic Ticket Can Impact Your Car Insurance Rates