Licensed Insurance Agent
Brad Larson has been in the insurance industry for over 16 years. He specializes in helping clients navigate the claims process, with a particular emphasis on coverage analysis. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah in Political Science. He also holds an Associate in Claims (AIC) and Associate in General Insurance (AINS) designations, as well as a Utah Property and Casualty license.
Brad started out as a claims adjuster for a national carrier and has since switched to the agency side of the insurance business. He is an experienced Director of Operations skilled in negotiation, employment practices, liability, and fraud detection. Brad is licensed in all P&C lines.
- North Carolina Cheapest Car Insurance & Best Coverage Options
- Utah Cheapest Car Insurance & Best Coverage Options
- Texas Cheapest Car Insurance & Best Coverage Options
- Michigan Cheapest Car Insurance & Best Insurance Options
- Will My Car Insurance Cover a Rental Car? - A Guide to Understanding Your Coverage